Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shop N Cook MENU

I think I have mentioned it before, but I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Shop N Cook Menu software! It allows me to enter in all of my recipes, plan my menu (for as many days as I need to ahead) and then it automatically uses those recipes make my shopping list. If you go to the link above, you will see that there is a free 45 day trial. Try it out, but know that when you purchase it there is a whole other world of recipes available to you!!!

Last night while we watched Phelps win his eighth gold medal, I went ahead and planned all of my next set of menus (8/24-9/7). It is just a matter of looking through the cookbook databases and clicking the add button. When I am ready to go to the grocery store, I just take a look at the list and add whatever else I need (snacks, household items, and anything else). Then, this wonderful software prints me a gorgeous, organized list to take with me to the store.

With five children, you can IMAGINE how expensive a trip to the grocery store could be. However, with the list I stay right on track and we don't end up at home with a bunch of things we don't really need.

I LOOOOOOOVE it! So, go and try it out for FREE!!