Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wednesday's Menu (8/22)

Breakfast: chocolate zucchini bread (hey! It has veggies in it!!)

Lunch: p,b & j on homemade bread w/ cheez-its and fruit

Dinner: Poppy Chicken, large lima beans, buttered rice (making a double batch of everything w/ a loaf of choc. zuch. bread to deliver to a new Mommy & Daddy- Welcome To The World Little Nathan!!)

***I know that these past two menus haven't been super exciting, but stick w/ me. With Annagail's appointments and trying to get everything organized before we start school next Monday, I am being minimal. Yummy things will come!!!****

1 comment:

Beth said...

This is a great idea ~ I'll be checking back often for inspiration! I have some of our favorite recipes at www.bethshomecooking.blogspot.com
Maybe I'll post some menus too!
<><
Beth