Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tuesday 8/21 Menu

Note: Nathan has a coastal route to run for work today & class tonight, so I won't see him again until after the kids' bedtime. Therefore, the kids and I will have our "big" meal for lunch. It makes the nigh time routine easier for this Mama who could be exhausted by the time dinner rolls around.

Breakfast: (homemade)Toast w/ homemade peach butter & a side of fruit

Lunch: "Cheesy-Peasy" (mac-n-cheese w/french peas added in)and chicken (fingers for the kids & grilled for me)

Afternoon Snack: Chocolate Zucchini Bread


Dinner: Sandwiches (on homemade bread)w/ pretzels & fruit

1 comment:

Ginger DeBusk said...

I'm so excited about this new blog. I have wanted to do something similar but haven't found the chance. It's always great to get new meal ideas. Looking forward to it!!